Project Engineer Offshore
Jan De Nul Group offers specialised services for the installation of subsea structures for the renewable energy markets. Seabed preparation, dredging of trenches, as well as their stabilisation and ballasting, belong to the offshore services. Whether it concerns subsea pipelines, cables, umbilicals, foundations, platforms or even integral wind farms: everything is always tailored to the needs of the client and on an EPC-basis if required.
Do you want to be part of our international team?
As a Project Engineer:
- You are responsible for scheduling, drafting, further detailing and calculating execution methods to prepare our offshore works (rock dumping, cable laying, foundations and installation of offshore wind farms).
- You work up the relating documentation into calculation notes and method statements.
- You supervise the current works and you will be responsible for follow-up after completion of the works in collaboration with the Project Management.
- You have an engineering degree (civil, industrial or mechanical).
- You have strong organizational skills.
- You have a great sense of responsibility.
- You are willing to work from our head office in Belgium, as well as on our international projects.
- You are flexible and you perform well under stress.