Technical Superintendent Heavy Equipment
As technical superintendent heavy equipment you ensure that the site equipment is set up efficiently, that the heavy and auxiliary equipment is always technically operational and can be used optimally for the execution of the works. You are responsible for the technical planning and the day-to-day organization of the site equipment, both for the technical personnel and for the equipment and installations for civil works.
Your duties and responsibilities are:
- Coordinate various technical maintenance and repair work
- Checking reports, repair lists and application forms
- Keep overview of the work performed, report technical problems and record these with the office and various suppliers
- Preparing repair and change projects
- Responsible for the technical realization of a mobilization or demobilization
- Supervise the stock management
- Ordering technical interventions and contacting local subcontractors
- Ensuring safety, quality and the environment
- Motivate the technical staff on site
You have a master’s degree in engineering or industrial sciences Mechanical / Electromechanics. You are an organizational talent with a high degree of independence. You have a passion for technology and you have a strong interest in the civilian sector. You want to work at our international yards worldwide.