Junior Project Engineer – Competence Development
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries?
We´re everywhere! Working with us means that you can make an impact towards a sustainable future.
Here, your ideas are embraced, you never stop learning, and you can be part of the solution for a better tomorrow.
Join us and make the difference
In this divisional role within our engineering department you will manage the design, set up and roll out of the competence framework and coordination of multiple training programs. You will monitor the competence development of our employees.
- You will establish the Divisional Competence Development process model in different Product Companies of Industrial Air division
- You will develop the division’s engineering knowledge database (NeMo) as core part of the knowledge sharing
- Roll-out of the trainings of important processes to the target audience within the division and follow-up on the achieved results
- Together with subject matter experts, develop training content
- Ensure the training material is up to date and available for the users in Learning Link
- You will manage the practical organization of the training sessions. Additionally, you set up and manage reporting on effectiveness and the impact of training on employee skills and competences
- You will communicate the regular updates to the IAT team and also organize training sessions to the users to keep them updated
You will be part of the engineering team in an international set up and you will report to the teamleader engineering
This is a hybrid position with the main location onsite in Antwerp, Belgium. #LI-Hybrid
To succeed, you will need
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or equivalent through experience with affinity and interest in training coordination and development
- Fluent in English, with writing and verbal communication skills is a requirement.
- You are creative, responsible, customer-oriented and flexible.
- You have an eagerness to grow and learn within your role.
- You communicate effectively and take different perspectives into consideration.
What you can expect from us:
You will work in an international and diverse environment with specialists from different disciplines. Our culture is rooted in Swedish values, which includes a family feeling, respect and diversity. We invest in our employees’ development and well-being, and we provide a flexible work-life balance. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow. Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning.
You will have a comprehensive onboarding program, including guidance by a personal godmother/godfather. You will have access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group. We offer an interesting compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, paid leave and retirement benefits
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us.
We recognize that our long-term success depends on how we behave towards our colleagues, business partners, society and the planet.
Together we build a culture where difference is valued, we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging, and we can be part of the solution for a better tomorrow.