Junior Project Engineer Quality
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are an important part of most industries?
We´re everywhere! Working with us means that you can make an impact towards a sustainable future.
Here, your ideas are embraced, you never stop learning, and you can be part of the solution for a better tomorrow.
Join us and make the difference
- Enhancing the overall reliability of our compressors.
- Incorporating connectivity features into products for preventive maintenance.
- Monitoring the performance of field units and proactively addressing potential issues.
- Analyzing quality issues, identifying root causes, and developing effective solutions.
- Investigating the technical feasibility of new product developments.
- Defining technical solutions in line with specifications and customer requirements.
- Leading in the creation of test plans and overseeing validation tests with prototypes.
- Ensuring the correct selection and calculation of various components.
- Coordinating design-related tasks in collaboration with designers and the engineering center.
- Collaborating with suppliers for the delivery of prototypes, production processes, and cost optimization.
- Drafting technical specifications for various components.
- Overseeing events related to prototype development and ensuring the implementation of improvements.
- Collaborating with production engineers and service workers to ensure design for assembly and serviceability.
This is a hybrid position with the main location onsite based in Antwerp, Belgium. #LI-Hybrid
What we expect of you?
- A master’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong technical skills in electromechanical engineering, both in theory and practice.
- Proficiency in English.
- More Than a Job: This is your opportunity to unite the worlds of water and compressor technology. Be the driving force behind our mission to transform the industry with a focus on sustainability and circularity.
What you can expect from us?
You will work in an international and diverse environment with specialists from various disciplines. Our culture is rooted in Swedish values, which include a sense of family, respect, and diversity. We invest in the development and well-being of our employees and offer a flexible work-life balance. With our inclusive and caring environment, you will receive the support and inspiration you need to grow. Your ideas are embraced, and your learning never stops.
You will have a comprehensive onboarding program, including guidance from a personal mentor. You will have access to global career opportunities as part of the Atlas Copco Group. We offer an attractive rewards and benefits package, including health insurance, paid leave, and retirement benefits.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us.
We recognize that our long-term success depends on how we behave towards our colleagues, partners, society and the planet.
Together we build a culture where difference is valued, we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging, and we can be part of the solution for a better tomorrow.